A whole variety of things pop into my head when I think about our daily prompt of “distance”.
- Friends and family are on the other coast of the US and I travel that distance a few times per year, yet I am grateful for the friends within a few hours drive from here.
- Terms such as “social distance” and “physical distancing” will be the 2020 additions to our overall vocabulary as we move forward.
- The distance I bicycled solo, self-contained across a few US states was satisfying for my first adventure …600 plus miles!
- When I mountain bike ride in the Sonoran Desert, I often think of the rider I saw cycling across the Sahara Desert in Morocco in November.
- Teleconferencing with family has been a wonderful way to make the distance between us not seem so great.
- Some days I am walking the neighborhood; I always see an Amazon vehicle. I wonder what distance the driver travels every day on average.
- What mountains are they in the distance? This area is surrounded by 5 mountain ranges.
- Keeping my distance from prickly pear and jumping cholla cacti. No flat tire today, thank you!